Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Crappy day, but Awesome night

So, today was pretty crappy because I felt SO fat all day long. You ever have those days? Like nothing you wear looks half way decent? Like everything in your closet sucks? That's the kind of day I had. I also am wearing my stupid glasses, because while at the cottage I dropped my gaspermeable contact down the drain - with the water running. However, I did get new shoes today. I did get to have a BLAST taking the following engagement pics:













I am just enjoying photography so much. This is a friend of mine at work and she already had a pro take her pics, but told me I could take some for practice too. I just had a blast. I am going to be taking my sisters' engagement pictures, so I definitely wanted some practice. Each time I get an opportunity to take photos, I learn so much!

0 comments: