Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hi Friend

Check out these two biker mamas. We are looking good! This is me & one of my best friends, Darci. Darci and I have been friends for a few years now and her friendship has been one that has taught me so much about myself, about how to be a good friend, and about how to love.
Darci is true, forgiving, funny, and she has integrity. She is accomplished, she is wise, and she is kindhearted.
It was so nice to get to talk to her tonight. We have been really busy now that we both have little boys. Even though we don't get to spend as much time together as we'd like, we both "get it" and make the most of the 15 minutes here and there that we do get to talk. We are able to pick up where we left off and have a heartfelt conversation in just that short time.
So, Friend, thank you for staying a bit to talk! I love you and I'm proud of you.

0 comments: