Sunday, July 20, 2008

My One and Only Someone


Reasons why I love my hubby:
  1. He worked his butt off today. We just got back from camping and Greg braved the hot, humid weather to clean our camper up and organize the outside compartments. (while I was inside, in the air conditioning, cleaning and putting things away)
  2. He taught Gabe about Pez candy today.
  3. He brought me a Coke from Casey's and I didn't even ask for it.
  4. He is the most forgiving, generous, funny person I know.
  5. He's so cute - and he doesn't even know it.
  6. He loves me for who I am - realizes I have faults, accepts those faults, and loves me completely. I will never know how I got one of the best men out there.
  7. He is so patient with Gabe.
  8. He requires time with Gabe - meaning if they haven't had some Daddy/Gabe time in a while, he is sure to take him on a walk, or play with him, or put Gabe's favorite show on the TV and sit in the recliner with him.
  9. He found Gabe a favorite cartoon on a morning that he let me sleep in.
  10. He looks dang adorable sitting in the recliner sleeping with his mouth open.

I love you babe... these are just some of the reasons why.

1 comments:

Gridstooge said...

I thought your "one and only" was like "one".....and "only"?