Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Been Busy

Gotta make this a quick post... (I'm exhausted. I've been staying up late on Flickr everynight. - Dang Flickr'll get ya everytime.) Just wanted to share my favorite photo from my cousin's daughter's birthday. My cousin, Steph asked me to take pics of Hailey at 2 years. I had a lot of fun. I love her grandma's hand on hers in this picture. Oh, and she's stinkin' adorable.

My mind has been going a mile a minute since Wish I Might became official. I just have all of these ideas sparking and I've never felt this way about anything before! It's just such an awesome feeling. I may not be the best, and I may not have all of the fancy equipment, but you gotta start somewhere. Word of mouth has been going well. I've gotten a few "leads" and I am anxious to receive some follow up info on those.

Time for bed. I'm beat!

0 comments: