Sunday, May 18, 2008

It Started with a Chair.

My obsession with photo session props, that is. I LOVE this chair. Our town had clean up days this weekend. Now, I've never been one to shop clean up days, but as we were headed up to my parents' house, Greg stopped the truck and said, "Woah, look at that chair! Should we get it?" My initial response was, "No way... we can't do that!" But, then I was like, "That would be a SA-WEET photo prop". So, we grabbed it. I can't wait to try it out!

Speaking of photography, I had the honor of taking some 25th anniversary pictures this weekend. This guy is my dad's cousin. My husband was actually the ring bearer in their wedding... So, Greg and I met 25 years ago and we didn't even know it! Here are some of my favorites:





I sure am loving this photography stuff. I had the best time and I'm really happy with how they turned out. I don't think they're too bad for a beginner!


0 comments: